Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Art of War Ebook - Regrouping

Photo by vlasta2, found on Wikipedia,



I am behind on my Campgain for E-Literacy first book choice, Sun Tzu's Art of War.  Why?  Because I fell prey to what exactly Sun Tzu warned about:

...if victory is long in coming, then men's weapons will grow dull and their ardor will be damped.
and

. . . though we have heard of stupid haste in war, cleverness has never been seen associated with long delays.

Basically, I didn't time my campaign well.  But with Sun Tzu's advice, I can reshape this campaign for success.  Starting with refocusing.  I'll craft a motive statement, asking myself, "What do I want from this campaign?"  And, "Whom do I want to reach?"

With that information, I can build a new schedule.  A new plan.  New goals.

Then, I do it.

So, Campaign for E-Literacy is about to get a second wind once I do some regrouping.


=|||===|||===|||=

Like this article?  Read more articles or posts based off Sun Tzu's advice on my other pages:
  1. Happiness Spotter
  2. Examiner
  3. Gather
  4. Hub
(links added as they come available)

No comments:

Post a Comment